We have a top-notch installation team that takes pride in the quality of their work. We believe Crossway Mechanical is the best company to take care of your needs.
Installing an air conditioner can be tricky. It requires training and experience. You shouldn’t attempt it on your own and of course, you should avoid giving it to a non-professional. Only a professional can guarantee you get the right size and get the wiring and insulation right as well. For the best AC installation in the Woodlands, TX, contact us today.
Common AC Installation Mistakes
- Wrong Sizing: This is probably the most common AC installation mistake. If the AC is too small, it may be unable to cool the required area. If it’s too big, on the other hand, it may halt dehumidification.
- Poor Spacing: There should be enough space around the AC unit. Otherwise, it may not function properly.
- Wrong Wiring: Wrong wiring can result in damage to the AC unit. It can also result in serious issues like fire. Avoid such risk by contacting Crossway Mechanical, the best AC installation in the Woodlands, TX
- Poor Insulation: If the insulation is faulty, the efficiency of the AC decreases.
- Too Long Refrigerant Pipes: When the refrigerant pipes are too long, they overwork the compressor. With our experienced technicians, your AC installation in the Woodlands, TX, is in safe hands.
Air Conditioning Problems Caused By Faulty Installation
- Poor performance as a result of poor load calculation or faulty connections.
- Slow unit response as a result of too little or too much refrigerant.
- Strange sounds due to loose brackets or screws.
The safest way to install your AC is to get a reputable HVAC contractor to do the job for you. Why settle for less when you can get the best.