A major household expense, air conditioning is crucial to the comfort and health of every family. Family businesses like Crossway Mechanical strive to keep your family safe through dependable air conditioning service in Spring, TX, particularly during this stressful pandemic summer.
When scheduled prudently before problems appear, a professional air conditioning service in Spring, TX, is an effective way of avoiding expensive air conditioning repair in The Woodlands, TX, and the surrounding areas.
Cool, clean airflows with air conditioning service in Spring, TX
A certified technician extends the working life of your system through professional air conditioning service in Spring, TX, by:
- checking refrigerant levels, looking for leaks and topping up, noting possible problem areas needing air conditioning repair in Jersey Village, TX;
- measuring airflow through the evaporator coil;
- cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils;
- straightening delicate alumina evaporator and condenser fins;
- clear condensate lines and drains, as clogging encourages humidity, and may stain walls;
- inspecting electric terminals and tighten connections;
- oiling motors and checking belts for wear and tightness;
- checking the accuracy of the thermostat.
- scheduling air conditioning repair in Tomball, TX, if necessary.
Make sure window seals are tight during air conditioning service in Spring, TX;
As temperatures rise, slack window seals allow cool air to escape, lessening comfort while pumping up utility bills. They should be checked for tightness before any air conditioning service in Spring, TX, so that thermostats can be calibrated correctly.
Talk to the professionals about air conditioning service in Spring, TX
When you need fast, expert air conditioning service in Spring, TX, and the surrounding areas, contact Crossway Mechanical at (832) 501-3568.