Are you in need of heater repair in Hockley, TX? Crossway Mechanical offers fast, reliable solutions for both residential and commercial needs. We are happy to help you solve your heating problems quickly.
For your convenience, our Commercial & Residential Heating technicians provide the following services:
- Repair all makes and models of heaters
- Install both electrical and gas heaters
- Emergency service available 24/7
What are you waiting for? If you need assistance, call Crossway Mechanical today at (832) 639-6419. We look forward to hearing from you!
What are the common heater problems you encounter?
– Heat does not come on: This could be due to a bad thermostat, faulty wiring, or a dirty filter.
– Heat comes on but it is not hot: This can be from a clogged or dirty burner or another heating component that is in need of replacement.
– Leaking gas lines: This can be due to damaged gas lines, over-tightened flare fittings, or a corroded fitting.
– Water leaking from the furnace: Water may leak from the unit when it is turned on if there is a problem with the drain. The water can also pool around your heater and evaporate into steam. Steam causes corrosion and needs to be vented properly to avoid that problem.
– Malfunction of the pilot light: You will need to check the thermocouple or replace the gas valve if your pilot light fails.
– Thermostat issues: If you have a window unit, it might just be a user error as opposed to a manufacturer’s defect.
The team at Crossway Mechanical stands ready to assist you with any heater repair in Hockley, TX that you may need. We are the experts for all your Heating needs, so call us today! Call Crossway Mechanical for your heater repair in Hockley, TX at (832) 639-6419.